Join our team of super-smart marketers
ThreeBy3 is on a mission to transform the global language of marketing. We’re looking for super-smart marketers who aren’t afraid to be provocative, ask questions, and take a strong commercial approach to their client’s growth plans.
Along with all the usual perks you’ll gain flexibility, autonomy and the opportunity to deliver your craft alongside a powerhouse brains trust of like-minded peers. If you were the kid always asking ‘why?’, we want to hear from you.
ThreeBy3 helps business leaders make smarter marketing decisions. Our unique proprietary software has helped over 4500 CEOs and business leaders benchmark their current marketing performance and gain powerful insights into growth opportunities for their business. We’re expanding quickly and now recruiting a global team of independent ThreeBy3-accredited strategists, to assess and deliver marketing strategy for our rapidly growing pool of clients.
You’ll be working on a range of ambitious SMB clients so corporate experience is essential, it’s what our clients value us for. You will need to demonstrate marketing best practice at all times as you help our clients understand this important business function; opening them up to new processes and thinking. You will have a natural ability to connect – inspiring our clients and keeping them accountable at the same time.
Does this sound like you?
If you like the sound of what we do – send your along with the answer to these 6 questions in an email to Madeleine Lipson email@example.com
- Which part of this outline made you the most excited, and why?
- Highlight for us your most relevant previous experience and briefly explain to us why you think it is relevant
- Considering your whole self (personality, passion, experience), what do you bring to the table that will help us? Why should we want to pick up the phone and chat to you over other candidates?
- Briefly tell us what you know about the SME sector and how you think you could deliver to our brief
- Tell us what experience you have in the corporate sector that is most relevant to the role
- What is your current work situation, and why does this role appeal to you?